Friday, April 22, 2011

my love of womens legs

I am a guy that just loves to see a woman's legs especially when they are encased in nylon. I really love pantyhose, and have since they came into being.I really wish that more women today would wear them. When I see a woman in a dress or skirt, the first thing I do is look at the legs to see if they are bare or if they are dressed. Now don't get me wrong, if she is wearing nylons hooked with a garter belt I get just as turned on. The point being, I love women's legs and I love nylons.

In this blog I am going to tell you about all the fun I have had looking up womens dresses and skirts, and what a thrill it has been. I can tell you that all of these stories I will tell you are true. I have been around for quite a few years, being born in 1955 and have seen a lot. I hope you enjoy, and comment as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment