Tuesday, May 31, 2011

This was one of my all time favorites

Years ago we had a plaza, and one of the stores was a bakery. It was nice, when it got dark early, you could go sit in your car at the plaza, right in front of the bakery and see everything inside. They had 2 young girls that worked the front, and one beautiful babe that worked in the back. The front of the bakery was all glass so you could see all. I used to go and park right in front of the store, and watch as the young girls started to pull the trays out of the cases and take them in the back at closing time. They would come out and start at the top, there were 3 shelves in each case, and work their way to the bottom. When they got to the bottom shelf, they would bend over to pull the trays out and their skirts would hike up to their waist and you could see a clear shot of their panties of course in pantyhose. Well the babe in the back would always come out but she would be wearing a full baker's uniform, white top and pants. I used to wish that just once she would wear a dress. So one night I am sitting there waiting for the show, she comes out of the back and she is in the shortest white dress uniform. I mean it barely covered her pussy. She came and started to empty the cases and when she bent over, I could only do one thing. You must know what that is. I was buldging in my crotch, as she bent over and her little dress climbed all the way up exposing that beautiful ass of hers, in her bikini panties and pantyhose. That is one of my favs. Oh I wish we still had those days.

No comments:

Post a Comment