Monday, June 6, 2011

through the years

Over the course of many years I really learned to perfect my voyeurism skills. I learned how to look and probably most important where to look. It was of course a lot easier and probably more rewarding back then as women wore dresses or skirts more often than they did slacks, and it was rare that a babe would go out in public in a dress with out wrapping her legs in nylon. So you could go and sit in a parking lot of a bank or some other business where women worked and if you were parked in the right place, you were almost always guarenteed a leg show. I used to go to a certain bank parking lot where the bank was in a plaza setting, so there were always cars around and nothing was suspicious. I soon became aware of about 3 different ladies that came to work around 8:30 in the am and left around 5:30 pm. These were not tellers but loan officers or something, all 3 were attractive and all dressed really nice, skirts pantyhose and high heels. So over time I positioned myself to where the best place to park was and even got myself a pair of binoculars to help me see better. I would go at least 4 times a week either in the morning or the evening and watch as these babes would come to work. It was better in the morning because it is easier to get a good show when they get out of the car instead of when they get in the car. So over time I was able to see these women, come to work and step out of the car and with my sight enhancers got to see what color of panties they wore, if they wore them, sometimes one of them would come with no panties on but 2 of them always did. So it was show time, and I used to get turned on thinking what would their husbands do if they knew  some guy was looking up their wives skirts and seeing their little panties underneath their pantyhose and then relieving himself over them. Those were the good old days.

No comments:

Post a Comment